It’s sad to believe that there have been numerous suicide cases across the world. Suicide is never easy to discuss, but talking about it may save some lives especially if it’s you or someone close to you. The last time I saw someone hanging on a tree, I wondered what could have stimulated the person to do so. However, on a careful study, I listed the following to be a cause
- Deep sadness
When a person’s thoughts get so negative, about their circumstances or even about themselves, they can’t find a reason to live. They think their problems are unsolvable and they feel completely out of control.
Most often, suicide is as a result of spiritual battles. They have been people who have attempted suicide many times without knowing why they are about doing.
Suicide seems to happen everywhere. The following countries includes places where it happens most.
- Guyana, a largely rural country at the Northeastern edge of South America and home to about 740,000 people, has the highest suicide rate in the world.
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, the northerly neighbor of South Korea, ended up even worse in this WHO statistics. The notoriously restrictive environment of the country, human rights violations, economic hardship and stress are among the main reasons why more than 10,000 North Korea people take their own lives every year.
- South Korea, boast of numerous world’s primacies including the fastest internet connection, super modern technologies, one of the world’s best education and health care, etc. south Korea has a shockingly high suicide rate. Main type of suicide is through poisoning.
- Sri Lanka, through its development still has a high rate of suicide. Hanging and poisoning are the most common suicide methods in the country.
The list continues. Let’s add more countries still following the order. Others includes the following:
There are a lot of countries on the highest rank. However, suicide happens almost everywhere and happens to every person.
Before a person commits suicide, he or she must think about this,
- Where do you think you will be once you open your eyes after your death? You will see people see you dead and cry. It is then you will feel BAD for committing the act. How will you feel once you open your eyes and instead of been free as you perceived but rather in torments?
- People often turn to suicide because they are seeking relief from pain. Remember that relief is a feeling. And you have to be alive to feel it. You will not feel the relief you so desperately seek, if you are dead.
- People will surely miss you once you are dead. Don’t do it.
- There is always a reason to live. It might not be clear right now. You don’t know what you will become once you continue to stay alive.
- Killing yourself is never worth it. You’ll hurt both yourself and all the people you care about.
- Nobody is going to be like you ever, so embrace your uniqueness!
- If you end your life, you’re stopping yourself from achieving great things.
- Before committing suicide, ask yourself why you think God created you. Don’t always listen to the voice which says you are not worth. Get closer to people and let the loneliness go.
There are a number of reasons why one must not commit suicide and these are just few. Our doors are always open to help you. Just message me on or contact me on 233540630455. Feel free. God bless you.